- iHeartMedia of Myrtle Beach - 1049 Bob FM, el Patron 93.5, Gator 107.9, Mix 97.7 and Rock 107 - has teamed up again with Better Brands in support of the Folds of Honor Foundation.
- Budweiser is a proud supporter of Folds of Honor. Their goal is bring awareness to this great organization and for people to donate to this wonderful cause.
- What is Folds of Honor?-Folds of Honor provides educational scholarships to the children and spouses of our fallen and disabled service members while serving our nation. Better Brands is joining forces with Budweiser to donate $4.00 for every case of Budweiser Freedom Reserve bought. Simply by buying this limited time lager you will be supporting the Folds of Honor program. This program will run from May-July 4th.
- Folds of Honor is a charitable organization with a mission to empower military families by providing educational scholarships to the children and spouses of military service men and women killed or disabled while serving our great nation.
- This year, Budweiser is introducing the Freedom Reserve Case at several grocery stores and convenience stores. For every freedom reserve case bought, Budweiser will donate $3 to Folds of Honor. For more information, log on tohttp://www.budbeach.com
- People can also donate directly to Folds of Honor by visiting the Folds of Honor HERE!
Folds Of Honor 2017recipient Alexis Lee and Kaela Aranda
Alexis Lee is the daughter of United States Army Private First Class Christopher Lee. PFC Lee honorably served under Operation Desert Storm. Alexis is in her sophomore year of college and attends the Coastal Carolina University. She is studying Biology and hopes to pursue pre-veterinary medicine.
Kaela Aranda is the daughter of United States Army Sergeant First Class Christopher Aranda. SFC Aranda served our county honorably for 20 years before being wounded in Iraq. Kaela is a junior, studying Early Childhood Education, at Coastal Carolina University and someday wants to work in special education.