I had AEW's Chris Jericho in-studio before AEW Dynamite: Grand Slam in Queens Wednesday Night September 20th. We talked about so many different topics including:
- The importance of someone like EDGE in the AEW locker room.
- Bray Wyatt's legacy in Wrestling.
- Who DISAPPROVED of the "Festival of Friendship" in WWE.
- Creating their "own" Wrestling Stadium by running shows at Arthur Ashe Stadium.
- Letting the story lead YOU as a performer rather than leading the story where you want it to go.
- Details nuances in performing before his match at ALL IN: London.
- Bubba Ray Dudley suggesting he perform his own song to the ring.
- Greatest non World Champions of all-time.
- Who he believes could be a Future World Champion.
- The importance of holding a Championship in wrestling for an extended period of time.
- "Taboo Tuesday" and "Cyber Sunday" being a "shoot".
- His favorite Tag Team partner of all-time?
- Being a girl-dad and more!
Thank you for checking out the SUPERSTAR CROSSOVER Podcast.