1. "We Are Young" by Fun. ft. Janelle Monae
You're lying if you say you didn't jam out to this one in your car at least once.
2. "Boyfriend" by Justin Bieber
I know, it's hard to believe. But this song really is five years old.
3. "Glad You Came" by The Wanted
Sadly, this is one of their only hits. I wanted more from these guys. But once you feud with One Direction, it's pretty much the end of it.
4. "Where Have You Been" by Rihanna
You probably forgot about this gem. Put it on your playlist.
5. "Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO
You probably jammed to this one ironically.
6. "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri
Throwback to the "Twilight" years when this song was all you could ever want for a love song.
7. "Whistle" by Flo Rida
Ah, the ever-catchy song that you sang, even when you found out how dirty it was.
8. "Somebody That I Used To Know" by Gotye ft. Kimbra
This video is still one of the weirdest I've ever seen, I truly believe.
9. "Wild Ones" by Flo Rida ft. Sia
2007 was obviously his year. Has anyone heard from him since? How is Flo?
10. "It's Time" by Imagine Dragons
I definitely jammed to this many a time.
11. "Everybody Talks" by Neon Trees
Another one-off from the summer of 2007. Well, this and "Animal."
12. "Want U Back" by Cher Lloyd
One of the coolest, sassiest music videos I think I've ever seen.
13. "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen
I'm truly sorry for doing this to you, but I had to end the list with this song. I know it'll be stuck in your head now, just like it's stuck in mine. Try listening to it to see if that shakes it loose. Spoiler alert: it won't. It's still a good music video, though.