1. "Irreplaceable" by Beyonce
Sure, you probably didn't forget about this one, but the list wouldn't be complete without the jam you still go to post-breakup
2. "Umbrella" by Rihanna ft. Jay-Z
Ella Ella Ella Eh Eh Eh. Back when you could still kind of understand what Rihanna was saying.
3. "The Sweet Escape" by Gwen Stefani ft. Akon
Such classic Gwen here.
4. "Buy U A Drank" by T-Pain ft. Yung Joc
Don't act like you don't still know every word to this song.
5. "Hey There Delilah" by Plain White T's
You'll always blare this in the car and sing along to this day. But that summer of 2007 was the heyday.
6. "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne
Before those pesky death rumors.
7. "Party Like A Rock Star" by Shop Boyz
Anyone know what happened to them? Did they party like rockstars too much because I haven't heard from them in a while.
8. "Crank That" by Soulja Boy Tell'em
If this didn't play at any event, the world would descend into anarchy.
9. "What Goes Around... Comes Around" by Justin Timberlake
I will never NOT love JT.
10. "How To Save A Life" by The Fray
Que the fear of every Gray's Anatomy fan ever.
11. "Beautiful Girls" by Sean Kingston
Odds are that this is on a mix CD you have somewhere in your car, even if your car no longer has a CD player.
12. "Lost Without U" by Robin Thicke
Before the crazy Beetlejuice phase.
13. "Home" by Chris Daughtry
People on the next season of "American Idol" would come to hate this song with a passion.